Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Praying together . . .

Father I thank you for helping to aware of the needs, and concerns of others. I thank you that we are all in this fight together, regardless of the area we are called to defend, we are not fighting alone. 

In the heat of battle help me to remember I'm fight with others, so often I can't see them because of the distance, yet I thank you for your reassurance, You are with me and us. Lord, I'm tried and the battle is long, the enemy is fearsome, and there is no sign of an end being near. Help me, its just me Jesus; remind me of my brothers and sisters in St. Louis, Paris, & Pert Canada, Newark, who fight with me, but are unseen. 

At the moment we are engaged in one of the great battles of all time, a battle based in faith, against an enemy who some believe (sadly) can't be or won't be defeated. WRONG!!! Jesus, You're here, right now in the fire, you are the fourth man in this fiery furnace, my reassurance while I hold on to a piece of the broken ship, while singing in a jail cell at midnight, You are here! Help me reach out and trust you fully, Jesus that is you walking on the water! 

I thank you for the sword of the Spirit, the shield of faith, every piece of the armor you've given for this and next battle. I thank you for victory, yes, victory which can only be had if I get up again and fight! I can only by your Spirit; I can only by your grace; I can do all things through You who has, and is strengthening me. Thank you for being the 'Captain of the Lord's
host," in this present moment. In the Strong name of Jesus, Amen.

Love ya, 
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment