Monday, December 31, 2012

Praying Together on Monday 12/31/82012 one last Time


Abba, Today on this the final day of 2012 I thank you for everyday and moment of it, even those I’ve questioned and wondered about. Thank you for the support of our families, for the blessings they are not only to me but to so many others, even when they may not ‘feel’ like it or know that they are.

Thank you for a calling and a purpose for my and our lives. Thank you for each of these my friends, brothers, sisters and fellow-labors in the Gospel. We didn’t seek you, you sought, came, bled and died for us, THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for the place where we serve. No matter that is less then we wish and want it to be. I am where you want me and each of us to be, at the moment. Thank you for courage, to continue to stand and serve with grace and dignity. Thank you for Your Holy anointing, which cannot be purchased or bought at any price. Thank you that I am serving under and by it and not of myself.

Thank you for struggle and the pain that accompanies it, even here you have meaning an purpose. I’m not in love with it, but as long as you are present, I know you walk with and within me, enabling me to come forth as pure gold. Help me to be an living example of the Christ who willingly when to Calvary for those like me, who are undeserved, but for whom you were willing to die.

Thank you for the country in which I live, give me courage for face and challenge the evil which portrays itself as ‘goodness, and fairness,’ when neither of these are true, but only self servicing. May I ever stand against those who pray upon the weak and defenseless in the name of ‘the greater good,’ when but a few benefit. Thank you for those who are a blessing to those who otherwise might never believe they can rise above their past and their present circumstances.

Come now Holy Spirit, rise within us, change us before we attempt to change others. Come, thank you for breaking my heart, so that you might heal the brokenness within me. Thank you seems like so little, for someone who has given me and the world so much, I give you my heart and my life, to use as You will, beginning this moment and for not only the “new year,” but the rest of my life!!!

In the strong name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!!!

T.A.B. 

"UBUNTU"

No comments:

Post a Comment