Monday, February 11, 2013

Praying Together on Monday - 2/11/2013

Abba, today I thank you for the life you given and allow me to have. You have blessed me to enjoy the presence of You own Holy Spirit every day of this life. You’ve walked not only with me, but up and down in my daily life. You have been the one constant I can depend upon, THANK YOU!

i pray today, for those bereaved families and friends who have lost loved ones recently, especially those who passed into your presence so suddenly and unexpectedly. Bless those among us, who have had to stand by the bedside of a loved one, who lingered on the verge of death itself. Even here your Spirit was present, THANK YOU! Grant us courage to trust you when we don’t understand why and why now? We have questioned your wisdom and even your sovereignty, but we know you love us, even as we struggle to understand your why. Even here we thank you!

Bless us as we begin a new week, with it’s challenges, struggles, pain and frustrations. Thank you for blessing us with a few friends, brothers and sisters who care enough to listen, and when they aren't near to share our burden or struggle, I know they are interceding for me without knowing what I (we) face.

We thank you for a good outcome to our labors and the work we do that very few see or understand. Thank you for a cheerful heart, a song not only in the night, but during our daytime as well. come Holy Spirit, do your best work in me and the ministry and life I’m called to live.

Thank you for family, even as we struggle to be ‘a family.’ Thank you for that one who loves me not only for what i do, but for who I am. Thank you for those who cause me pain and tears, and moments of question. Thank you for being so near. Thank you for help and hope as I wonder what’s next? Thank you for being the joy of my salvation, the lifter of my head, my strong tower and the peace that passes all understanding, today, throughout this week and for the rest of my life!

I love you Jesus! In your own Name i pray, AMEN!!!

“UBUNTU’

No comments:

Post a Comment