Monday, September 19, 2011

Praying together on Monday

Abba, I thank for that feeling of being tired, it indicates that I've been at work, that something, no matter how small is or has been attempted for your Kingdom. I can't always see the result of our efforts and sometimes wonder what's being accomplished. You remind me, "I'm am with you . . . " Thanks for the reminder. 

Help me as I reach out to help those who need it; to sit with and weep those who mourn; and try to comfort those who hearts would seem to break under the load of life. I thank you for those few who 'get me," and those who try to understand but can't. Thank you for taking me aside and listening to my complaints and questions. Thank you for your silence, for ever there will you hand find me. You are the God who see's me, alone by the bush outside the camp sent away like Hagar to die in the wilderness. Yet even there does your Spirit find me and refreshes me.'

I thank you for dreams you've given, yet seem to far beyond my ability to accomplish, they are from you, but you expect me to believe and trust you fro the result. You never expected me to 'get the job done, by or in my own abilities. Come Holy Spirit do your best work, in my present situation; work with hat I have at hand and trust you for I don't. Thank you for being 'more than enough!" 

I thank you for these my brothers and sisters, who like me have those moments when I question, WHY? Grant us strength to continue the struggle, for helping us to learn the lesson of the ditch, and accept you hand as you lead us out of the ditch. Thank you for the lessons learned in the ditch. I thank you that you're not done with me and us yet. One day soon you will say to us all, ". . . well done, good and faithful servant enter into the joys of your Lord . . ." 

This I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,Amen!

Love ya,  
-- 
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment