Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Appreciate You!

"Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:12

Today, I'd like to pause a moment to let you know how much I appreciate you being in and a part of my life. You've known me in good time and bad; in times when I've struggled you made a point to encourage me or pray for me and I want you to know how much that has meant to me.

You know who you are, and I can't thank you enough for just being there. For some this has been in ministry, some in business and the community; you are a member of a select group of people who God has used to impact my life. Whether near or far, nor how close we are as friends, etc., does not matter, you have been a blessing to me and I thank you just for being who you are.

I appreciate you!

Love ya,
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment