Monday, June 6, 2011

Praying for you on Monday

Father,

I thank you for theses my brothers and sister who work for you. We forget we’re not employed by the church or its board, but by you. You called us, and you promised to provide for us, so I thank you for enough. I can’t see, where or how it’s coming, and I’m not asking for more than you know I (we) can handle, but I thank you for enough.

In the church and ministry I lead and work with, for those who labor with me, I thank you for enough. You are my and our provision, long before I answered your call, you understood I would be here now. You’re not surprised by where I am, so I thank you for the comfort of this moment. I continue to have questions for which I have no answers, but I thank you for the resources you are making possible.

Bless I pray our minds with clarity for what must be done, and that which only we can do; thank you for help from unexpected sources; courage for what you say “NO!” too; strength to take the next step and the one after that; faith in the face of the impossible, and yes, to what seems most difficult. I thank you

I thank you for walking with us throughout this coming week, help me to listen and hear you voice in places I never expected. This is my Fathers world, I am His child and you care for me. I love you Jesus, I can’t do this alone, and you don’t want me too, so THANKS!

In the strong Name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 -- 
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment