Thursday, June 2, 2011

Somewhere along the road . . .

I’ve made mistakes, errors and as a result I’ve hurt, wounded and offended those I’ve walked with. It may have been a word, or an idle remark or a thoughtless comment. It’s too late to try to take it back or hope you can forgive me. So it is, I ask for your forgiveness and hope there is room in you heart to grant forgiveness.

Too often I can go merrily along, never thinking of damage I’ve done, without meaning to. You endure it, but it’s often painful and those wounds often go deep. The Lord reminded me of how much He has forgiven me and He expects that I, where possible repent and ask forgiveness to those I have wounded or offended. There will be those who won’t forgive regardless of how sincere I might be, because they ‘just can’t see how that is possible.’ Even that is okay and I will try my best to move on, hoping that someday God’s grace will be sufficed even for the worst offense.

My love for you is real, I can only pray God’s riches blessing upon you, not just today, but everyday of your life.

Respectfully,
T..A.B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment