Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As we prepare for Thanksgiving

As a nation we prepare for Thanksgiving by spending a large about of time getting our home and the food for the dinner. I want to take a moment to say first I thank God for you.

I thank God for my family, each of you is special to me and I love you very much. Thanks for all of your caring through the years.

I thank God for this county into which I was born; for the men and women of our armed forces, who risk their lives to preserve our freedom around the world. It is often a thankless job.

For you my brothers ans sisters in Christ; You are very important to me, you are a part of my life, I'd rather not consider what my life would be without you as a part of it. We have shared a great deal together and you are a blessing to me. 

Finally, for a loving God, who sent His one and only Son, that I (we) might have life and that more abundantly. 
   
I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving.
--
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment