Monday, February 6, 2012

Praying together on Monday 2/6/12

Abba, 

Today I ask your blessing on these your children and my brothers and sisters. You know them, and feel their need. You understand and walk with them in their struggles, suffering and pain. Thank you for being present, even when we 'feel' you near. Thanks for being there. 

I pray today for not a 'blessing' because you are providing for our need(s) and making all of life possible. But remember the scars and wounds which we haven't acknowledged to anyone and for which I can't (or won't) give voice too, for fear of being misunderstand or rejected. I thank you for your acceptance and deep abiding love; a love that causes me confess my need of you and ask for your forgiveness and grace to continue along the journey.I am but a child, but I'm yours, thank you for loving us.

For those of us who is surrounded by many, and yet feeling deeply alone; that one who many see and yet they are close to but a very few; for those who labor among the poor, sick and needy with but little if any support; may they be reminded, you are the the good shepherd; the great shepherd and yes, the chief shepherd, and our reward isn't here and now. Nor will it or can it be judged by size or numbers and 'success.' but by you and you alone. For those who the world judge as successful, and find it empty and unfulfilling, give them courage to face their Red Sea, Jordan, and those who follow them wanting what 'they' have, because they know, without you most of life is 'vanity and vexation of spirit." 

For those who are sick, send healing; tired, refreshing; struggle, a strong arm to lean on; have a major decision, wisdom; in the lost of a loved one or someone dear, comfort.

Bless I pray this week that you have given, I need you now more than ever, not because I expect anything that you can't control, but just because not only do I need you, but I want you with me. This I pray in and for Your sake, AMEN!!!

Love ya,
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment