Monday, March 12, 2012

Praying Together on Monday 3/12/2012


Abba, 

I honor you today for these your children and my fellow servants. I ask that you bless them not just to do, but to be. To be whom you want them to be as a person; a father or mother, husband or wife; as a friend; no matter their calling. I am your child first, not what I do or where I'm called to do it. No matter the numbers of persons I stand before or with, we remain your child, and we are important to you. 

Grant us a passion for yourself and to be filled and empowered by your Holy Spirit. What we do isn't as important as our relationship with you. May this week draw us closer to you. 

Forgive my disappointment with those I serve with or around. Remind me that I serve you, in all I do. Heal my brokenness and should you choose not to, grant me strength to walk with you through the valley. Help me to serve where I may not be honored or even recognized, commended or thanked. Help me to embrace where I am, as your blessing or placement for the moment. This is where I am and I may be here for a moment or an extended time, but you are with me. 

I wonder why it is that you seem to stand just beyond where I wish you were, even here you have a purpose and a blessing. Thank you for courage enough to continue standing and fighting, yes, with tears that blur my vision, and a heart that aches and wonder when, oh when are you going to bring me through this. I love you, but you love me more. Jesus, I don't get this!!! Why me, why now, why here??? I sense your response, "Trust me!" I haven't changed my mind or purpose about and for you. 

THANK YOU!!! Thank you for loving me, for holding me and bring me through to the victory and blessing you promised. I love you Abba, I love you! 

With thanksgiving in Jesus Name I pray! AMEN!!!

-- 
T.A.B.

1 comment: