Monday, March 26, 2012

Praying together on Monday 2/26/2012

Abba, 

I honor you today for your love and care for me and those like me. We are fragile and often easily broken. Our hearts are heavy from the loads we are called to carry. We are often alone while surrounded by people. Some think us superhuman, while we are so very human. We struggle, yet thought of without any, we care for those who care very little if at all for us. We can't cry out in pain because someone might hear and misunderstand. So few if any understand who I am or what I'm called to do or be. 

Here alone I seek you, because I need you. Before I can stand before others I kneel before you. Jesus I need you, not in any false sense, but because like you I am as you were, human. You cried out to the Father, and now I too cry out. Sickness which I can't heal; wounds I don't know about in the lives of others; broken spirits because of ...; voices which go unheard because no one is listening. I stand to many unseen; they walk past me but don't see me. Even when I stand before them I find myself questioning myself if I am good enough. Yet in the moment I hear you still small voice singing over me, yes, you are Lord of the dance, dancing over me, gently making me aware of your presence, thank you!
So here now, I cast my burdens upon you because you not only care for me, but you continue to care. Your caring isn't just in a word, but in a living interaction between yourself and me. You want me to know your heart, a heart of love for me and those like me; a heart filled with compassion and yes, feeling my pain. You are so quiet yet strong; the stillness of your voice can be louder than anyone else who speaks to me, thank you for listening, speaking to my wounded heart and life. Come Holy Spirit rock me again in those massive arms of yours. The gentleness of your touch amazes me, thank you!

Thank you for reminding me that I'm yours. Not just because of what I do, but by your blood, your own life given for me, thank you! So even here my valley, this lonely place apart, where none else seems to be, even here you hand finds me and cares for me. You are my healer, my refresher, life giver and friend. But more than that, you are my god and King, Sovereign Lord, my Prince of peace, I love you Abba, I love you Lord. 

In Jesus strong name I pray, AMEN!!! 

-- 
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment