Monday, April 16, 2012

Praying Together on Monday 4/16/2012


Abba, I thank you for your protection and blessings as we travel, I don't want to take you for granted. 

Thank you for the ministry you've given and the blessing it brings to those who need it. It is by your grace alone that I am your son and servant. Whatever I am or become it's all of you. 

I pray for these who serve alongside me, for those in far flung places, where no one or very few know their name; where doubt and fear seems to be their only companions. Grant courage and your strength to fight on. I pray for those who wonder, " ... what's next?" a special blessing. 

I thank you for those who are blessed with friends and staff to help carry their load, give them a spirit of unity as fellow-labors together in Christ. Rebuke my (their and our) need to be the center of attention, or central figure, we need each other; this isn't a work I can do alone. I thank you for help to carry the burden and allowing me to know you are there with me (us.)

Grant that there would be resources and workers in your vineyard; you are the Lord of the harvest.   

Love ya, T.A.B. 

P. S. Your feedback is always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment