Monday, April 30, 2012

Praying Together on Monday 4/30/2012

Father, thank you for the love you've shown me, the grace you've give and strength to face the uncertain. You've been with me, present every step of our journey together. 

I've had so many moments of doubt, question(s) etc., but you have never failed to win and warm my heart as I thought I was growing cold. In those moments of solitude when I wept because of my thoughts of failure and being forlorn, your promise came back to me, your Holy spirit's presence wrapped Himself about me and gave me strength to go on. Thank you!

For these my brothers and sisters who face the challenge of life and ministry, and these who love you and wonder what their role or your pleasure is, quiet their hearts and remind them that you love them. Not as they wish they were, but as they are.  Welcome Holy Spirit, thank you for spending time with me. 

"There is none like you, on one else can touch me like you do, I could search for all eternity long and is none like you!" Thank you for being my Abba Father. Thank you for the gifts you've given me, my I find the ways and means to use them for your purpose. Thanks you for making me your own, I wasn't looking for you, you sought me out to redeem me for yourself. I'm your's now, for whatever purpose you want and will. do your best work, as only you can. 

Bless the week before me, may I face it with the certainty you are with me in whatever I face; remind me, that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. bless those that I work with and those I work for or on behalf of. Bless this work and grant those I work with or for to have the courage to fight for themselves and others. We don't stand alone, you are here with me, as the 'captain of the Lord's host..." We are not alone! Just one more day, may we walk in silence about the impenetrable wall of Jericho that we might see what you can and will do if we are but willing to follow you direction. 

I bless you for your victory in my life and where I live work and yes, even at play, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment