Monday, August 20, 2012

Abba, I honor you today for the love that is so unmerited you have shown me (us.) Your care and concern amazes me. You are concerned about the smallest details of my life. I can bring anything to you and you never ‘brush me off.’  Your concern isn’t just for me, my ministry or business, but my family and everything that touches my life, THANK YOU! You who are God with so much to do and too be concerned about, care about me and those like me, you are an Amazing God.

Thank you for your love, patience and understanding. For taking on flesh to know how I live, laugh and struggle each day. You promised you’d never leave me alone, and as I think back on it, even when I felt alone, I know I never was.

Here in this moment, while we are alone together, I can share my secrets, my struggles and my pain, and you get it and me. You don’t sit and wonder, “. . . what’s that all about? Thank you for living in a body like mine, with passions just like mine and the need for ‘daily bread,’ just as I do each new day.

We are people who need you and try so hard to ‘make it on my own,’ and when I fall, fail, stubble in my attempt to exclude you, you are always there, sometimes in the shadows waiting for me to cry out to you, JESUS!!! I need you!!! I thank you.

I pray for those who like me, who feel they have either failed or didn’t measured up in some way in my (our) attempt to be of service to you and your people, my brothers and sisters. I haven’t always been what they needed, or I thought I understood a situation which only you can make sense out of. Thank you for allowing me to fall on your grace and mercy and to accepted in the beloved. Thank you for being in me, alive and active even when I think I haven’t measured up. Thank you for allowing me to see myself and as a result others as you do, broken, misunderstood, (by myself and others as well,) and yes, needy.

Here I am Jesus, this is me, not the me I wish I were, but the me as I am. THANK YOU for loving me, helping me, holding me and lifting me. Never letting me forget, “I Love You!” What a great and wonderful God you are and a  joy to know.


Your son and servant prayer, in the STRONG Name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

Love ya,
T.A.B.
"Ubuntu"

No comments:

Post a Comment