Monday, August 13, 2012

Abba, today I thank you for these your children, and not because of what they are, but because of who's they are!

You've blessed us to meet and often to become friends, some we don't know well, because our meeting was brief, and yet they have found a place in my heart, because of who You Lord are to us both. I pray a blessing on them, because only you know what their need is. Not the 'wishes, or wants' of their lives, but for you work in and around them. We all have challenges, but when we accepted you call into service, we had no idea what that might mean, but we followed anyway.

I thank you for tears we shed in your service, for those lonely times that so few know about; the struggle I have to believe that this is where you want me and doing this is your pleasure, I thank you! Forgive me for my doubts and yes, my fears, it was your voice who said, ". . . Come," and i stepped out onto the water. For a moment I too walked, but them I like Peter looked at what was around me and what I was doing and doubted That is when I dropped below  the waves, even here, you were there to save me, and bring me up again, THANK YOU!  

Lord, it's interesting that I've never thought of this before, but once again, because you lifted me from the water,  we were walking on the water again to the boat! THANK YOU!!! You are bring me now to yourself. Out of the struggle will come your victory; out of the pain will come your healing; from my weakness will come your strength; through each and everything I (we) face, you are present, THANK YOU!!! Come Holy Spirit, thank you for being present in the middle of my (our) situation, because you've taken me, what by some to be a 'left-over' and created something perhaps better than I (we) began with; to some I might be a 'left-over',' but to you I am the new, fresh and even inspiring new 'whatever' you want us to be. THANK YOU!!!
 

So for that one, who dreads the beginning of 'another week,' someone who wants to SCREAM, or yell at the darkness because of uncertainty, I thank you for your comfort and courage to face it, AGAIN and yes, AGAIN, in the Name of Jesus! Trusting you for results, where none seem possible. I thank you for their determination to fight on, move on in the face of what seems, 'IMPOSSIBLE,' because " . . . with God nothing shall be impossible." With me, I give way to, "I can't; I don't see how; I don't know what to do now or even next . . " I say to you my loving Abba, I trust you, you know what, when and how, and I and these challenges are yours, and you are or will work them out, THANK YOU!!!!!

I pray in the strong name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

Love ya, T.A.B.
"Ubuntu" 

No comments:

Post a Comment