Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Okay, its confession time! I'm different, that's the way God wired me! I've come to grips with this fact and thankful to be so. It has caused me to forgive the worst acts of hatred and insults, abuse and mistreatment, not because I enjoy it, but " . . . greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world" and Christ in you the hope of glory. Yes, I've screwed up, (for you saints, I beg your pardon, I've made mistakes.) and pulled off some 'bone-headed' moves, etc., but I'm not perfect but he is at work in me, and I thank him for that.

For those whom I've offended, wounded or injured,  I sincerely apologize, for those who don't get me, I couldn't fix me anyway to please you, so I've decided to stop trying. You have my blessing to either get on with your life or get over it! You may not believe this but I will always love you, you can't stop it or change it, I certainly won't want too.

There you have it, in the words of Walter Cronkite, " . . . and that's the way it is, Wednesday August 8, 2012"

No comments:

Post a Comment