Monday, October 22, 2012

Praying Together on Monday - 10/22/2012

Abba,

Today I thank you for those of us who dare to acknowledge our need of you. We dare because we know there is no one and nowhere else to turn too. Thanks you for being near, for listening to our cry and not just listening, but answers as it please you and when as well.

Remember those whose hearts ache with a sense of loneliness and fear, we often feel abandoned and alone because we believe in you.. We’re told we’re foolish because we trust in Him who is and was and always will be faithful to those who trust Him.

I thank you for what I have in this life, but I’m not going to place my trust in ‘things and stuff.’ What I need more than ever is more of you and I’ll only find you if I seek you. thanks for not being far away or “ . . . from a distance. . .” you are watching, no, you promised you’rd be near, and as I quiet my heart and mind, I know you’re near. Thanks!

So bless me today to be a blessing to others, yes even those who seem to know how to ‘press my buttons, or ‘get my goat.’ Come Holy spirit, renew my mind, change my thinking, my senses and ‘feelings.’ Help me to move beyond what I ‘feel’ and sense, but into a place when your Spirit leads even someone like me.

I love you Lord, but you ‘started it,” you showed your love for me, long before I called on your name. I thank you for your refreshing today.

In your Name I pray, AMEN!


Love ya, T.A.B.

“UBUNTU”

No comments:

Post a Comment