Monday, October 1, 2012

Abba, I thank you for your protection and care, for the blessing of travel and fellowship with your children. I thank you for new friendships and the blessings of being in the presence of those I known only from as distance. Thank you for your watchfulness and care when situations could have been, well THANK YOU!!!!

I pray this day for those who have sacrificed so much that your work and kingdom may advance. For those who labor be aren't recognized  honored or appreciated  Those who labor among the poor, under served, broken and 'lest of these.' For pastors and ministry leaders and fellow servants, whose give there all and no one seems to notice. Grant them a moment and glimpse of the 'mountain top' and view of your glorious coming victory. Me we then come down from the mountain into the valley and by the power of your own Holy spirit, set the 'demon possessed' free. 

Bless them with endurance, the ability to run for the 'long-haul,; the grace not to quit before the battle or the race is won. Teach us to see the 'mile' markers' along the way, and to remember we don't run alone. We may not have many to encourage or say, "keep going," but I thank you for the still quiet voice which says, " . . . low I am with you alway, even to the end . . . " 

Grant a spirit of strength and fortitude for this day, and this week, for what lies ahead. Some of us, need something a little different form others, and my we then who call upon your name find comfort in knowing, "I'm here," No, lighting, no earthquake  or mighty windstorm  just you quiet voice of reassurance, that says, "my son, my daughter  my beloved, I know . . . " In this moment I may not choose to answer that most heartfelt request, but I know!" Come Holy Spirit, Come! I thank you for you will do in and for the life and then the ministry you've given, its yours. Do your best work in and around me for your own glory. 

I bless you, and Thank you, in the Mighty Name of Jesus,AMEN!!!

I love you for whjo you are, ant because of what you do, have done and even even for what you will be in my (our) situation. You are God, I am your beloved

--
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment