Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thanks for visiting

I'm not sure why you stopped by to visit my blog, but thank you!

I can only pray that you have been blessed, inspired and yes challenged, by what you find here. I'm not trying to be impressive but sharing things that challenge and move me. I pray you are as well.

I was created for relationship with God and His people and for those who are seeking or wanting to know Him in a personal way. Please provide your thoughts and comments and as a result I hope there will be a dialog that will bless us both, as we struggle together. I can't promise I will always agree with you or you with me, but if we are 'brothers and sisters' in Christ, we have the same Father. As His children, we often tussle with each other, but when the dust settles, we remember, 'we are family!'

If you'd like you can reach me via e-mail: thobur1@gmail.com

God bless you and again, thanks for stopping bye.

Love ya, T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment