Monday, July 23, 2012


Abba,

Today I want to thank you for Monday, the first day of a new work week. Thank you for the opportunities you have and will set before me and the means by which you will help me walk through them. Thank you for those I work with and those I have yet to meet who will help me  to them see you transform the situation we will face. Thank you for your presence in the little things, for options I didn’t know I’d have and for those you will guide me through into unexpected places and results.

Thank you for new friends and fellow believers who are struggling with ugly situations and feelings of being betrayal. The anguish of pouring your heart into a ministry of love and finding your home and ministry ransacked, and find the very items used to bring blessings stolen and torn apart. For those who know only how to love those unlike themselves but it was and is your Spirit that motivated us to move and serve as we attempt to do.

Thank you for fellow servants who walk with us, especially those who are near and want to share the burden; thank you for their hearts, prayers and tears. Thank you as they share their resources, even while limited. I praise you for those who have help with their limited  resources and yet they too struggle with challenges I don’t understand.

Thank you for Monday, and with it your blessing to begin again, start again, and throw myself into your powerful and loving arms, you have a purpose and a plan even when I don’t understand why? Thanks for being near and yes dispelling my doubt and fears for filling me with a faith in yourself. For your confidence that you will arrange an outcome, that pleases yourself. by faith I’m learning to walk into it, with thanksgiving, In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment