Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Prayer at midnight . . . 7/2/2012

Father tonight I pray for your children, those whose hearts are heavy with personal concerns. Those Longing for love and to be loved; to know that someone cares about them, yes, we know you care, yet there are those moments when they long for a gentle word, and the warmth of the hand of another, who love you and them as well. I thank you for the reminder, I am and you are not alone, forgotten or abandoned. May in this moment Your comfort and strength refresh their heart, THANK YOU for being my friend and lover of my soul and my very life. Because of it, I (we) can make it, no matter where it is or what is before me. I rest now in your strong and loving arms, " . . . great peace have they who love thy law, and nothing will shall cause them to stumble." Ps. 119:165
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment