Monday, July 2, 2012

Praying together on Monday,

Well, here we are Abba, facing another week, my calendar tells me what a week this will be, and I wonder . . . ? Come Holy Spirit, I need you to not only in what must be done, but in those empty spaces and places that allow me doubt you and your blessing upon and in my life.

I thank you for people, who allow me to walk with them, and listen, who are willing to allow me to to share their life as a brother, knowing I can’t ‘fix’ the problem, but that there is somebody just like them who cares about them. Thank you for being present with them in this moment; but sometimes, I thank you for a friend or brother, who has ‘skin on,’ and chooses to walk or be near.

I thank you for my own personal struggles, it reminds me that I am just a man, a human and not ‘Superman,’ the loneliness and tears are real; the pain of serving is one you understand, my questions are many, the friend and fellow-laborers so few, those who dare to be ‘real’ . . . well you know I how feel, you felt this way when you walked in the flesh, THANK YOU!

Come, Holy Spirit, come, I know you’re near, but this coming week, well how unsure am I? Very! What am I to do now, where am I to go, who . . ., Come Holy Spirit come. Thank you for the reassurance of this moment, you whisper, “ . . . I’m here!” Thank you for the reminder, that I am (we are) not alone. You the Holy Spirit are present, right here and right NOW!!!

May today and this week be the start of what you’ve been moving me toward and I couldn’t see  or image it. May my confidence be entirely in yourself, “ . . .I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” I thank you for the victory, “ . . . not by might nor by power, but by your
Spirit  . . .”

Here we are Jesus, left alone, but not forgotten, struggling but not without help, broken, but not beyond repair. Thank you for making me your own, when I cry out, you reach out and save me and remind me, “I never expected you to do this alone.” Thanks for the help, encouragement, and hope; thanks for being here.

So then I thank you for bless week, bless work, the blessing of help, hope and victory, in every act and action we take; yes, we, You and I together. Bless those who would have me STOP!!! There are those who don't believe you can do what you say, this is after all your work, I’m walking in, thank you for the personal growth, both spiritually and as a person. Your victory is assured. I love you Abba, AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment