Monday, September 24, 2012

Praying with you and For you today - 9/24/2012

Abba, today I pray for those who are fearful and afraid, we may not know the why but a sense of foreboding seems to hang around, and often won’t let me go. Holy Spirit come, and embrace me, hold me tightly and grant me your peace.

Some friends tell me I’m just imagining it, or “you worry too much,” but between you and me, this is so real, . . .  In this moment I need the strength of your strong arms; the warmth of your loving embrace. There are those who, Lord you know their thoughts as well as mine, I trust you for your outcome for my life and your blessing.

Help me to be a blessing to those around me, the friends you pray earnestly for me, may I receive the grace you give them which is meant for me. May I then in turn shower that grace on those I meet, work with or interact with, that somehow they will receive a blessing they need from a source they nor I ever expected.

Forgive the anger that raises within both me and them, because of . . .  , help me to remember I was there once as well. Grant me courage to face my week, just this week, and not to read into it, what I can’t know or even control. Thank you for walking with me every step of the way. Thank you that I’m not alone, even when I ‘feel’ lonely. I thank you for your silence, when I can’t hear your voice above the noise of daily life.

Thank you for calling me to yourself, you haven’t rejected me, nor denied me your love. I’m yours be your choice, not even my own; you poured your love upon me when I didn’t and even now don’t deserve it, How wonderful are you!!! I don’t understand you and your why, but thank you for loving me as I am, but never leaving me there.

So, what is it you want to do now or next? Thank you for your ability in me to change my wantonness into willingness for your purpose and glory.    

I thank you for all of your gifts and blessing, and even for those things I want so badly, and you have denied, you know what’s best for me. You’ve given me hope in the face of despair, faith when reason has fled; trust when I no longer have anything or anyone to trust in, Thank you for being faithful to me.

In your name I pray, AMEN!!!



Love Ya,
T.A.B.

""Ubuntu"

No comments:

Post a Comment