Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Praying together

Father, thank you for finding me. Of all of the people on this planet, in the ‘hood,’ of Brooklyn, on a street you planted a church. It was here that you sought me out. Here you found me, and called me by name. That I would become you son and servant, thank you for that and this call.

You have equipped each of us for a purpose, may we live out  that purpose. Refresh our minds, that we may meet the needs we encounter each day. We are often surprised by what comes our way, we question,’ where did that come from why?”I wish it weren’t true but we question. Grant me, (us) the ability to trust your judgment, knowing that you care for me and want what will bring you the greatest glory. May I walk with you and not along my own way.

May each of us, rest in the arms of your love, even as I tremble at the thought of what might be, and the unknown. I thanks you for not only faith enough to believe you, but the assurance I’m right where you want me at this moment. I thank you for confidence, not in myself, but in you and your concern, ability and care. You are working all things together for good. I thank you in Jesus name, Amen.

Love ya,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment