Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have a friend who is writer and poet, she wrote...


LOVED

I am loved
Oh yes, I am LOVED!
From the top of my head
To the tips of my feet
Inside and out
From eternity past 
To eternity future
On my good days
And my bad
By One
Who knows 
And sees it ALL
Can't even pretend with Him
Don't even want to
'Cause it feels so good
To just be
Knowing His love
Doesn't depend
On how good I look
Or how well I perform
Because He IS Love
The very definition 
The Source
From which all other loves flow
So I bask in it
This never-ending Sun
Warming my very soul

Did He give me roses today?
Did He give me roses?!!
He gave me the endless ocean, 
The blue sky
Fields of grass
Fifty different kinds of palm trees
Birds with wings spread before me
The soft breeze flowing through everything
Oooh yes!  I am LOVED!
I don't have to wonder
There is no doubt, no fear
Nothing that can take
This love away
In it I feel...
So good
Secure
Free
Can't stop smiling
Just might do a little dance
Joy spilling over
Don't be jealous
You can join me
There's nothing like this
Tastes so sweet
I know you're thirsty
Take a deep drink
Aaah...feels so good
To KNOW that I'm LOVED.
 ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment