Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank you Pastor...

Pastor,
I thank you for being there and sharing God's Word with me and those I love
Thank you for preparing yourself in study and prayer before sharing the Word with us
thank you for sharing yourself with me and us daily
Thank you for the gift of love you and your family share with us
Thank you for that hospital visit
Thank you for standing with me at the funeral home of a family member who isn't a member of our church
Thank you for listening, as I try to explain what I don't understand myself
Thank you for opportunities to share in the ministry
Thank you for your teaching
Thank you encouraging me when I needed it
Thank you for hanging with the young people when you didn't have too
Thank you for not forgetting me as I got older and my steps were slower
Thank you for staying among us, and never let us forget our value
Thank you for that time when...
Thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes
Thank you for showing me the way to Jesus
Thank you for accepting me and welcoming back when I've fallen
Thank you for being a friend long before Face Book came along
Thank you for blessing and loving my children
Thank you for loving me when I was a child
Thank you for being my pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment