Monday, October 17, 2011

Praying together . . .

Abba, I love you because of your love for and to the world and for me as well. 

There are moments when I feel alone, abandoned and forgotten, but it is in that moment you remind me of your love,you are amazing. The emptiness which comes (for whatever reason) to plague me and say to me, you're not worthy, is washed away by your overwhelming Holy Spirit's presence. Thank you for finding ways to feed my self-esteem and self worth. Thank you for holding me in your great and strong arms. 

I thank you for these my brothers and sisters who dare to walk with you; who trust you beyond those times when funds and resources are few or low; We trust you with our very lives and for those who don't know of your sacrifice for them or don't care. You love them and us just the same. I thank you even when I'm not feeling well and my body aches and my steps are sometimes halting, thank you giving me courage to continue to trust you, not only for healing but faith to keep going.  

I thank you for work to do, lives to be touched, hope to seen in my eyes for those who believe all hope is gone. Help us to wage war together, to fight for the lost, the weak, the under-served and marginalized. For our places of service, where our rewards will only be know in eternity. Give us faith to to see beyond the present moment, there are so many questions for which we don't have answers, but our faith is in you for the answers. 

Bless I pray their work this week, somehow grant them a glimmer of hope in what we are doing. Thank you seems like so very little for what you've given and have already done. Thanks you for walking with me; thank you the desire to see lives changed and others blessed. 

I thank you especially for those hundreds of young people I met and saw last weekend at CCDA, they are challenging me to stretch myself to do all I can for your kingdom. I thank you for your promise and word to me, that I am not done yet, you have more for me to do. Thank you for helping me get it done. I love you Jesus, but you love me more, I have bled for none, you not only bled, but died and rose again for the likes of me. You are an Amazing God! 

These things I pray in the strong name of Jesus, Amen.

Love ya, 
-- 
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment