Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Praying Together

Abba, I thank you for each of us.

You have allowed us to touch and be touched by each other in various ways. We have met and come to know you better. I thank you for their gifts and anointing. You have gifted us differently but yet we are connected as a part of your body. I acknowledge my need of them and thank for their part, no matter how small they may think it is. I thank you for those who choose to be quiet and at a distance. They are important to you no matter where they are located. 

Comfort those who struggle because of their location or position. May they know you are present, not just watching. Remind them of their value to you and whole body. Grant them a friend or someone who be near to them. Someday may they know the important role they have played in your work and kingdom. For those who are close to 'giving up,' grant a move of your Spirit that holds them close to your breast. As their tears flow, and anger fills their heart, remind them, "I see you," as you did Hagar and Ishmael in Genesis 21:9 - 13. Comfort their hearts.

Bless their work this week, because you have appointed them to it. You promised never to leave us or forsake us. We are all in this together. "Come thou Fount of Every blessing, tune my heart to sing thy grace; streams of mercy, never ceasing, call for sings of loudest praise... "

I love you Jesus, thank you for loving me first.This I pray in Jesus name. AMEN!
T.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment