Monday, September 17, 2012

Abba, I thank for the life you've given, and how you walked with me through it. Forgive me for doubting your good and blessing, I've been very self absorbed. I've focused on what I wanted, and how do I get it. Rather than seeking your will and purpose for this day. Come Holy Spirit and melt my selfish heart and mold it into your own desire for this 'clay' that I am. 

Thank you for making me your own. I didn't seek you out, you sought me, you won my heart with a love so great, I still don't understand it, THANK YOU!!! I pray for these my brothers and sister, friends and associates who Have walked with me, even briefly. They are yours, Jesus, what you did for us, should demand we give our entire lives to you. Yet you simply ask, " . . . come unto me me, and I will give you rest." Somehow, may I learn to trust you enough to stop and believe that, knowing you always keep your word.

For these pastors, and leaders of ministries, who work in places that other flee, where resources are limited, or perhaps where many believe 'that's not the place for me,' I pray your blessing of courage and strength to continue to serve with joy, dry their unseen tears, and embrace their hearts in your strong hands, to face this new week. Bless I pray their families, who often suffer in silence behind them, often unseen and not thought of. Give them too the strength to fight with their loved one. 

Somehow remind them that their reach is not as limited as they think or fear; that their efforts are not without reward. I thank you for the 'score board' of heaven, unseen at the moment, but just as real as the those we can see in stadiums around the world. Encourage them to keep fighting, and pressing onward to the day of victory. 

For those who struggle with great self worth, give them just this moment to believe in their value in the great work of Your divine purpose in the world. You have purpose for me, in me and yes, through me. I'm yours, not because of a choice I made, but that you choose me. I bless you oh love Lord and Spirit of the Living God. I'm yours, and you are working your will in my life, THANK YOU! I bless you, in the Strong Name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

Love ya,     
T.A.B.

"Ubuntu"

No comments:

Post a Comment