Monday, September 10, 2012

Abba, Today I thank you for the reminder of your grace. You haven’t given me what I deserve, you favor is so very undeserved, frankly Abba, I don’t get it. Thank you for a love so vast, so deep, so wide I struggle to understand why you love me as you do.

Me, you love me??? With everything I’ve done to hurt and wound you and my ‘fellows,’ you always come back to me with this love of yours. My failures are monumental, (or so i think,0 the lies I’ve told myself about myself and yes a few others; the wound I’ve inflicted on others and those I carry everyday. The feeling of abandonment, or being disregarded, well you get that don’t you?

You came just like me, because you wanted too. Nothing made your or could have forced you to find a way to redeem your lost and sinful creation, but you did because you wanted to restore a relationship we broke. WOW!!! Thanks for caring and acting on my behalf and all of humankind.

Your unmerited favor is so amazing, as I said, I don’t deserve it but you grant it. This life I live, is one of your ‘grace and favor’ gifts to people like me. I can’t pay you back, the cost is too great, yet you ask for nothing but to love and serve you and those you died for.

Forgive me for looking at myself and seeing only what’s broken or letting others ‘give me the benefit of their broken wisdom.” I’m listening to your voice and Word to my heart. What’s that you say Jesus, “I will never leave you or forsake you . . .’ Thank You Jesus!

Abba, I calling the names of these your children, they are my brothers and sisters. I don’t know their struggles but you are aware and concerned about them, not only as a group, but as individuals, you stand ready to defend some and yes even to smite Satan himself on their behalf, do you best work in, on and around them this day. thanks for loving, forgiving, redeeming and empowering us to do what you desire the world to see, christ in you the hope of Glory. AMEN!!!


Love ya,

“Ubuntu”

No comments:

Post a Comment