Thursday, September 13, 2012

Father, I thank you for who and how you made me. With all of my flaws, weaknesses and sometimes those failures and to believe in myself, I ask for your help today. You created me for more, not so that I can think of myself more highly than I ought to, but not less either.

Thank you for purpose you have in me, and for those I’ve yet to understand and believe I have. Despite what others might say about me or perhaps ignore me, thank you for loving me, and wanting me near yourself. Give me courage to face the things i don’t like or want too. Help me to stand for something greater than myself.

Grant me grace with others and also for myself. I thank you for your blessing on and in myself and for those I live with, work with and interact with. May i begin to see myself as You do, and believe you for a better and great life than what I’m living in and through at the moment. 


Thank you for those who have worked hard to accomplish what they have, and find no peace or rest in them, grant to them a knowledge that You love them as well, may they sense the embrace of your love and spirit as well, and trusting only in your mercy and grace.
Thank you for loving me, but never leaving me as you found me. I pray in the name of your one and only Son, Jesus the Christ. AMEN!
 

--
T.A.B.

"Ubuntu"


No comments:

Post a Comment