Friday, September 7, 2012

Lord, I thank for for this your child, your loved one. Not because I think there is something wrong, but because you love them. Jesus you came to our world, lived and died because you love them.

Too often in our lives people look at us thInk they 'know' me or about me, many don't even know my name; some admire me because of some attribute they think I have and others, well I can't tell what they think, if at all. Here Lord I need you, not for them, but for myself. I thank you for the value you place in me and my life. I thank you for the resources you've provided and yes, those you may have withheld. You have an eternal purpose in those things I want, but cannot get a hold of no matter how hard I try.

May your love for them, be shared with those beyond themselves. Thank you for making 'something' out of every struggle they face. For some it has been a long hard and difficult week; for others, the week has passed without much to notice, either way, I thank you for your presence, comfort, and even the tears shed where no one can see. Thank you for being present with them. Grant them courage to fight, perhaps at of moment of despair and fear. Come Holy Spirit, sit with them as they ride the bus, drive their car and yes, ride their bike, or walk alone.

I thank you for what you are making of us, for walking beside and within us. Thank you for your blessing and trusting you for whatever comes next, I pray in your name, AMEN!!!


Love ya, T.A.B.

"Ubuntu"

No comments:

Post a Comment