Tuesday, September 11, 2012



I am so very blessed by so many ways I guess I just walked over them without noticing, but I'm taking a moment to tell you my family and my friends, how thankful I am for who and what you are to me. I am blessed with the great group of people around me who are intelligent, intellectual, thoughtful, spiritual, loving, caring  and beautiful, both internally and externally, any man could wish for.

I want you to know how special you are. God loves you, but then He loves everybody, even those who deny or reject Him. You however, those of you who dare to trust Him as Savior, he has a special love for. Even as you struggle, face challenges you never expected or asked for, you are of special interest to Him. Please stop believing the lies your enemy (and enemies) are trying to tell you or about you. They may say, " . . . you think you're something special!" Why for once don't you just agree with them, "just take the 'you think' out of that sentence and you'll be right.

I don't need your approval, or agreement to accept who I am. Oh, is that the door I just heard shut behind you as you walk out of my life, Thanks I needed the room fro a few new friends. Love ya, too bad I won't be seeing or hearing from you anytime soon.

You're special because God made you so. I know the new word on the street, is " . . you're not special!" Sorry, I didn't ask for your approval, I'm moving on, and as we say in the 'hood,' See ya; latter dude!"

Love ya,

"Ubuntu"

No comments:

Post a Comment